Brita in the News!
- Brita Horn joins race for Colorado Treasurer, hoping to bring her Routt County community involvement ways to the job - Denver Post
- Routt County Republican, volunteer fire chief Brita Horn launches bid for state treasurer - ColoradoPolitics/Colorado Statesman
- Routt County treasurer Brita Horn announces run for state treasurer - Steamboat Pilot
- Brita Horn, candidate for CO State Treasurer - Ross Kaminsky, KHOW
- Brita Horn on her announcement of her candidacy for State Treasurer in CO - Randy Corporon, KNUS
SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW WITH BRITA
Brita Horn is a Common Sense Candidate for Colorado State Treasurer
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Roger Hudson
(Denver - June 6, 2017) - A common sense candidate for Colorado State Treasurer is proud to announce the kickoff of her campaign today.
Brita Horn, who currently serves as Routt County Treasurer, begins her statewide campaign talking with Coloradans about solutions to many of the serious financial issues that will define our children’s quality of life for decades to come.
“Coloradans must have an aggressive advocate protecting their financial future at the state capitol. Someone who speaks plainly and isn’t afraid of a fight,” Brita Horn shared. “I will be a state treasurer who won’t back down from any fight to protect Colorado’s financial future.”
The wife of a Western Slope rancher, Brita Horn understands the importance of managing our household finances. She understands firsthand how hardworking Colorado families must set priorities, spend responsibly and save money for the future. Brita Horn believes that the state treasury is no different.
“It's time to roll up our sleeves and get to work in the Treasurer's office,” explained candidate Ms. Horn. “You should expect nothing less from me as our next Treasurer, and it's my commitment to you, the taxpayer, that I will work tirelessly to ensure that our state's fiscal house is in order. If I find that it isn't, I will do whatever it takes to correct it. Just like you would in your own home.”
“I am so proud to be a Coloradan. My husband and I have raised our family here and our roots go down deep. Colorado is our home and as your treasurer I will fight each day to protect our financial future from attempts to overtax and overspend Colorado families,” said Brita Horn.